Terms and Conditions
Invoicing and Payment
We will, on request, raise an invoice for schools and NHS clinics.
Payment terms for all invoiced goods are one calendar month from the invoice date.
Delivery and Returns of Printed Resources
If the invoice request is placed with an official order number, goods will be sent before payment. All other orders require payment of invoice or payment by credit card (when the order is placed) before the dispatch of goods.
All goods are sent by second class post within 2 working days of receipt of payment or purchase order number, unless otherwise requested. There may be an additional charge for other methods of delivery. All claims for non-delivery must be notified within 21 days of placing your order.
All shortages and damage must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt. Please contact the Help Desk on 0333 577 0784 or email@example.com and we will send a replacement or refund your payment.
The return of any printed resources is at the buyer’s expense and should be within 21 days of the invoice date for a full refund of the purchase price, provided the resources are returned in a saleable condition.
Title of Goods
All goods remain the property of Speech Link Multimedia Ltd until payment is received.
All prices are subject to change without notice. We will at all times endeavour to have the correct pricing on the website. If an error is made, we will give you the option of continuing the order at the correct price or cancelling the order.
All supplied printed materials are the copyright of Speech Link Multimedia Ltd or our suppliers. They may not be reproduced in any form whatsoever without our written permission and that of any relevant supplier. Where supplied goods are designed for photocopying or printing they must be reproduced in accordance with the accompanying product licence.
Speech Link Multimedia Ltd will not store credit card details nor share, sell or disclose any of your personal details to any third party. Your personal details will be used only to post your purchases to you and email you with information about the order.
Security is one of the first factors we consider in everything we do. We carry out the following to protect you and your information:
- • All customer passwords are encrypted.
- • Our websites have an up-to-date, trusted tls/sll certificate.
- • All payments are secured by Stripe. Their security policy is found at: https://stripe.com/docs/security.
- • All email is sent via Microsoft Outlook’s secured email services.
The security of your login details, including the need to use a sufficiently complex password and to keep your details secure, also rests with you, the customer. Speech Link Multimedia Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or loss incurred through inadequate passwords or insecure storage of passwords by the customer.
A cookie is a small piece of information or computer code stored on your computer by a website that you visit. There are two main types of cookies:
- Session Cookies are used to keep track of what is happening on any particular visit to the website. Keeping you logged in or keeping track of a shopping basket are two typical uses. Session cookies are removed from your browser when it is closed, sometimes before that if your session ‘times out’ or ‘expires’.
- Persistent Cookies, as their name suggests, persist after your browser is closed. They are still there for reading by the site that set them when you visit again or when you visit a site which links to the site which set the cookie. These cookies can be used to track your behaviour from site to site and serve up “customised” advertisements. They are also used to remember you so that you don’t need to enter all your details again.
Speech Link Multimedia Ltd uses Session Cookies on this web site. By logging in to this website you consent to the use of session cookies. The website will not function without them!
We do not serve up advertisements or knowingly take part in any scheme that would allow your online behaviour to be tracked for the purposes of identity discovery. Should we find any of our third party services using their cookies for this purpose we will endeavour to change to a service that does not do this.
Speech Link Multimedia Ltd – Privacy and Security Policy 12-05-2016
Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /var/www/shop.speechlink/public/perch/templates/layouts/global/back.php on line 4